For all your pet sitting needs in Sutton
We provide professional pet care services for dogs, cats and small animals including dog walking, pet sitting and daily feeding visits. We cover Sutton, Morden and the surrounding areas, including SM1, SM3 and SM4.
Pet sitting/daily pet feeding – We offer a daily feeding service for your pets in their own home once or twice a day.
We have 2 dedicated staff members ensuring that both the needs of you and your pet comes first. Where possible, we try and schedule the same pet sitter to your pet so a positive relationship can be built up. We want your pet to feel as comfortable in our care as they do in yours. We treat all pets like they are our own, as they deserve the best care possible.
Why choose our Sutton pet sitting services?
- We offer a wide variety of services and pride ourselves on ‘PAWS for Thought’ – our customer care policy
- We carry out a FREE initial assessment prior to any service
- We obtain written permission to let ANY Pawgeous Pooch off lead
- We offer trials for any service and transport pets safely
- We have a dedicated team who fit around your commitments – not the other way around
- We can bring the service to your pet if they suffer from travel sickness or poor mobility
- We provide regular updates on your pet’s welfare and we can be contacted by phone, text or email
- We store clients’ keys safe at all times
To enquire about any of our Sutton pet sitting services please call us on 07980 339 839, alternatively you can use our enquiry form at the bottom of this page.
Hello Pawgeous Parents and Pets,
I will be reporting on all the latest pupdates from the team at Pawgeous Pooches.
Lots of Licks,
Pawgeous Pooch Patrol
With Pawgeous Pooches your pets are in safe hands…
Pawgeous pooches have our English bulldog for day care twice a week and are amazing. From when we first enquired about this service, we were met with great communication and are always informed with pics and texts of what our bully’s up to, our carer is just the best we couldn’t be happier.
Them guys rock!
Phil Slade – Stoneleigh
Our dog is nervous & Lorraine & Angeline are great with her. Lorraine treats her as her own, making a huge fuss of her & never pushing her if she doesn’t feel like a walk. When this happens she is happy to play or sit with her & have fun instead.
I highly recommend Pawgeous as they genuinely love dogs & provide a great service. Thanks!
Karen Braithwaite – Banstead
Pablo has been going to Pawgeous Pooches 3 times a week for doggy daycare since he was 4 months old.He loves it there as he gets to socialise and play with the other doggies. I never have to worry when he’s with Pawgeous Pooches as I know he is in very good hands and looked after like their own. Another really great thing about them is that they are incredibly flexible, and had taken Pablo on when I needed a sitter at the very last minute. I would definitely recommend their services!
Georgina Kok – Sutton
Please complete all form fields marked *